Documents You Will Need
- Copies of W-2’s for the last two years;
- Copies of paycheck stubs for the last 30 days (most current);
- Copies of checking and saving account statements for last three months (all pages);
- Copies of quarterly or semi-annual statements for checking, savings, IRA’s, CD’s, money market fund, stock, 401k, profit sharing, etc.;
- Copy of sales contract when ratified;
- Employment history for the last two years (address any gaps of employment);
- Residency history over the last two years, with name, phone number, address and account number of Land or Mortgage Company. Rental property copies of leases plus mortgage information.
- Canceled earnest money check when it clears or corresponding bank statement, if applicable;
- Commissioned or bonused income — if 25% or more of base, must have tax returns;
- Check for the expense of appraisal & credit report;
- Refinance Copy of Note, Deed of Trust, Settlement Statement, Survey, and Insurance information;
- Any assets used for down payment, closing cost, and cash reserves must be documented by a paper trail;
- If paid off mortgage in the last 2 years, need copies of HUD1;
- Copy of drivers license for applicant and co-applicant.
- Copies of most recent 2 years tax returns (with all schedules including k-I’s if applicable);
- Copy of current profit & loss statement and balance sheet;
- Copy of corporate/partnership tax returns for most recent 2 year period if owning 25% or more of company — copies of W-2’s and/or 1099 forms.
DOCUMENTS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED:
- Relocation Agreement if move is financed by employer, i.e. buyout agreement plus documentation outlining company paid closing costs benefits;
- Previous bankruptcy, need copies of petition for bankruptcy and discharge, including supporting schedules; Divorce Decree if applicable;
- Documentation supporting moneys received from social security/retirement trust income, i.e. copies of direct deposit bank statements, awards letter, evidence income will continue.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR FHA/VA LOANS:
- FHA: Copy of social security card and drivers license for each applicant and co-applicants;
- VA: Original Certificate of Eligibility and copy of DD214 Discharge Paper;
- VA: Name and address of nearest living relative
My goal is to exceed your expectations and make clients for LIFE!
You can reach me at my office at (512) 716-3505 or directly at (512) 785-3279.